The Coaching Society Credentialing Program
- Establishes and administers minimum standards for credentialing professional coaches and coach training agencies.
- Assures the public that participating coaches and coach training agencies meet or exceed these minimum standards.
- Reinforces professional coaching as a distinct and self-regulating profession.
Coaches who have been credentialed by the TCS have received coach-specific training, achieved a designated number of experience hours and have been coached by a mentor coach.
Learn more about earning TCS Credential.
The Coaching Society (TCS) offers a globally recognized, credentialing program which is endorsed by the top training companies worldwide.
Why Do You Need Credentials?
TCS Credentials are highly recognized coaching qualifications with credibility around the world. If you are serious about building or maintaining your coaching business and care for being part of a well-respected, self-regulating profession, you will be interested in gaining TCS Credentials.
There are three TCS Credentials:
Each credential requires a specific set of required hours of coach-specific training and coaching experience.
Benefits of TCS Credentials:
- Enhances your credibility and reassures potential clients that you are an experienced and professional coach
- Demonstrates that you have high professional standards
- Demonstrates that you stand by a strong code of ethics
- Demonstrates a high knowledge and skill level
- Demonstrates that you take on-going professional development seriously
- Develops you as a professional coach – to further enhance your skills
- Brings personal satisfaction – in achieving a career goal
- Brings personal satisfaction – in gaining a credential from a reputable organisation
- Reinforces the integrity of the coaching profession nationally and internationally